Weekend Learnings

Monday 4 October 2010
I made that bread... and that red juice... nom!

This was the first weekend in a long time I didn’t have to work. It was the best weekend I’ve had in a long time!

Things this weekend taught me:
  • The Taste of Joburg is simply wonderful! If you didn’t go your tum missed out.
  • A trend in my life is comfort. I think I will be staying put on this point for a while.
  • Juicers have moved up into my top three kitchen appliances! I am currently obsessed.
  • My Exclusives Books Loyalty Card can be swiped for anything, even nonbook purchases.
  • Staying in on a Friday night is even better when making bread and sipping on white wine.
  • Puppy graduation is so cute! Louis graduated with full colours from pup school! *Proud mummy!
  • Asia City is a really awesome place to practice your haggling skills. I got a 40% discount with a little persuasion.
  • A new fun way to exercise is hula hooping. I bought one on Saturday. I still have the skill. I love it! Its all in the hips baby!
 
xoxo

PS. You are beautiful!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top