Weekend Learning's

Thursday 18 October 2012
White, on white, on white, on white.

When was the last time you woke up in the morning in your head, (without opening your eyes) and quietly surveyed the scene around you with your other senses. You do not open your eyes because you are too afraid that if you actually peep through the warm cracks of your sleepy eyelids the day will begin and the perfect dozy morning you're experiencing will rapidly be sucked away like a vacuum into the light that blinds you through the daybreak sunshine window. Well, I did that. Twice. This is when I know I'm happy. It is that perfect awakening that reminds me that I have everything I want and would not, and could not, ask for one more droplet more. Meep! Who's a smiley Coco!? *Said in a deep and mocking tone! This is what I learned;
  • Pretty Please nail colours in the USA is a site where you can personalize nail varnish labels and pick the nail varnish colour for friends. Too cute! Such a great gift idea… I guess my girls know what they are getting for Christmas!
  • "love" is derived from a Sanskrit word "lubh", which means desire. 'I lubh you…' ya its not quite the same.
  • Your life if your message to the world, make sure its inspiring. There are so many negative and horrible people out there at the moment, this is a good quote to live by and to only surround yourself with people who have the same thought in mind.
  • Sometimes the best conversations happen first thing in the morning, sleepy and soft, not quite pillow talk but… 3 hours later!
  • "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - Lord of the Rings.
  • If you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse.
  • I an totally enthralled by this Sleep Cycle app. I've only used it once but I'm going to give it a good go and see what my nap stats are… I like that nap stats… you heard it first here!
  • On a more serious note; think before you type on social media people! This Amanda Todd story is soul destroying. And I know a lot of people who blurt horrible things about people before they think about the consequences. That twitter soapbox you're using, might be someones step up before they kick it over with the noose round their necks! Sticks and stones may break my bones, but social media can kill!
Xoxo

PS. "To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest." Mahatma Gandhi


For the people who constantly think I have nothing better
to do than talk about their lives on Coco… if only you were as classy as this logo.
Get your own life and stop talking about MINE.
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top