Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 30 October 2012
Real Dreams do come true to those who wait. Karma... she is good and true.
A whirlwind of a weekend. It spun me around with such haste I almost lost my balance. I loved it. This is what I learned;
  • The only people who truly know your story are the ones that helped you write it… my friends and I prefer brushes and balloons of powder paint.
  • Friday lunch with my favourite office friends is a great start to the weekend. It is a break in the day where I can chat with like-minded people about branding and design and feel both inspired and stimulated by my career and the strong and successful creatives I work with. I am luck in this respect.
  • Interbrand Sampson has gone live on Facebook, YoutubeLinkedIn and Twitter. Follow us for great branding, marketing and design posts. Watch this space, our blog goes live on the 1st of November.
  • I do not know at what point I let go of you and us but when I saw you I felt nothing and I realized you are just a ghost in my memory.
  • Female DJ's are as rare and unique as female designers, our little Ash aka DJ Audacity blows my mind with her awesome every time.
  • Having a Partner in Crime is a rare commodity. When that special partner is your boyfriend he is a Dime a Dozen, Coco is a lucky girl ^_^
  • If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you'll find an excuse.
  • 'Sapiosexual' (n.) A person who is sexually attracted to intelligence in others. Tick.
  • The best feeling comes when you realize that you're perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed the most.
  • When you realize you just drove an hour only to be met by a locked gate (I know...) and no way in and begin your journey home, in the direction of the rising sun and realize you are most grateful for this opportunity to have your Favourite to yourself and a whole hour to talk rubbish… you know that the memory will way over exceed the bump in the plan and you are most grateful… this is love.
  • "Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts." Charles Dickens.
  • I like the dark meddling feeling Halloween brings at this time of year. It is meant to be the one time of year when the world of the dead opens to the world of the living. I am sure this scares a lot of people. Personally, I wish it were true. What I wouldn't give for one day a year to speak to the loved ones I've lost...
Have a spooky week, where a black dress and Happy Halloween, be sexy scary.

PS. I want to be everything you always needed. Because you are everything I ever wanted.


Kisses... thank you TKG, again and again.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top