Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 2 October 2012
Summer street living.
After last weekends long weekend this one went particularly quickly. A Friday night in, a sun drenched Saturday and a lovely lazy Sunday. It was holistically perfect. It was hot most of the weekend during the day, and with a full moon weekend, this sun baby just wanted to have a love affair with the sun and a romance with the moon… seductive times. This is what I learned;
  • Life has a funny way of giving you what you want when you least expect to get it. As usual I am always grateful as you never know when someone might pull the rug from under you… please God leave the rug for a little longer this time!
  • Looking for tiles is an interesting experience especially when your taste is as expensive as mine. And when you find tiles which look like and feel like white wood… oh bother… I wish Coco had less expensive taste.
  • No matter how serious life gets, you have to have that one person you can be completely silly with… how about you have a gang to be silly with? Fun and Love!
  • One forgets how white ones teeth looks when one gets a spray tan… goodness! Big smiles look even huger now.
  • Sometimes I wish I could illegally download clothes…
  • H2o, ya it is ridiculous but it is also ridiculously fun with the correct people for the first time I think I got it right… as for some others ^_^ people watching could be an Olympic sport there!
  • To truly love something, you must first let it fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever.
  • Yes opposites do attracts but birds of a feather flock together and in my opinion this is the better glue.
  • Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness.
  • Sundays spent with my new/old favourite person eating and drinking and talking and watching movies and holding hands and doing nothing really that requires any real brain function is the best way to spend a lazy Sunday. Perfection.
  • The lion suit used in the original "The Wizard of Oz" was made from real Lion fur… ew! Call the SPCA!
  • I am not bound to win but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have.
Have a warm and gorgeous week moon shines, I cannot wait for the next weekend, they just get better and better.

Xoxo

PS. I'll clap when I'm impressed. 


Too pretty...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top