A Tally of Two Cities

Tuesday 2 November 2010
I'll take both!
Views from the top.
 I love New York. And I love Paris. Even though I've only visited New York, Paris is one of my Bucket list cities. Thus I was highly interested when I was pointed to a comparison of both.

Wonderful Mr Berncreative pointed me in the direction of this modernist design juxtapose between two of the worlds most loved cities. Being a designer who takes to simplicity, these effortless almost cut-out graphics are more than just attractive, they are inspirational!

Two cites which are so different and so complex have been summarized into basic shapes and vectors which dual against each other with charm and swarve. Their almost refined art deco gets the point right across with delicate joy and smiles. 

The artist Vahram says;
"A friendly visual match between those two cities, as seen by a Parisian-based-and-lover on New York: details, clichés and contradictions. This way, please."

Cocobutton loves it.

Check out more here.

xoxo

PS. Mmmm, delicious cities!
Paris and NY, looove coffee!
Simple yet powerful design.

1 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

What a lovely design idea!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top