Fashion Forward Friday

Friday 12 November 2010
I want it all!
I like fashion that is ready to wear. Runway shows which are ridiculous and unwearable (yes I invented this word) annoy me. If there is a chance you might look like a wild animals’ pet squirrel then what is the point?

Stella McCartney’s new summer 2011 is just that, from the runway to the street or the office its wearable and oh so stunning! There is a laid-back 1970's feel to Yves Saint Laurent inspired suits in creamy hues, denim blues and pastel pink, yellows and greens. She has a selection of items in the most fabulous citrus inspired fabric. These garments were my favourites as they are rich and summery with buttery lime and orange flashes. The collection is delicious and warm yet still summery cool. The items are perfect for any working woman. The trend is minimalism and grace. If you’re a chic modern woman I think you’d definitely approve.

The bags, shoes and sunnies were also remarkable, very simple nude and brown tones. Nude nails and basic make-up took the ramp. 

The best part about this collection was the fact that I discovered that Sunglasses Hut stocks the Stella McCartney 1970 inspired cat-eyes. I think Christmas might come early to Cocobutton.

Xoxo

PS. Buttery lime and orange flashes… yum!
Mmmm I love!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top