Shoes by Miu Miu

Wednesday 8 September 2010
Hell, these are so gorgeous I'd rather carry them...

On second thought.... *sigh



I found these on cherry blossom girl and almost died!

I have that weird feeling where I'm missing the smell of new shoes and getting the itch for white tissue paper and a new shoe box. So naturally when I saw these I felt like I had arrived... or rather I'd like to arrive in them.

For those of you who do not know Miu Miu (*GASP!) they're a high fashion brand from the Prada fashion house, opened in 1992 and headed by Miuccia Prada. The name of the collection is taken from Miuccia Prada’s nickname.

Wow, they are just to stunning, I hope to find them on my door step when i get home *wink.

xoxo

PS. If the Devil wears Prada the angels must where Miu Miu!
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top