Handbag hottie

Thursday 9 September 2010
Oh, I am soo pretty

Little bag, big storage!


Unlike what Travie Mccoy says, you do not have to be a billionaire to get a designer bag. In fact these are better! Well sort of not really but they are so awesome and unique I am almost 99% sure you will get more attention with one of these than the original. Don’t get me wrong I think if I had the chance to get an original I would shave my head but not for that price.

Cost effective? Yes.
Different? Definitely.
Eye catching? Fo sho!

Sadly, after much google searching... I don’t think you can buy them. *Cry. But thank you Yellow Bird Machine AKA. Amy Martino for making me want to buy your stuff! I love it! 

In face her illustration is so awesome, I do not think this is the last time you’ll be seeing Amy M on CocoB. Watch this space.

Xoxo

PS. I’d like one for Christmas please....

1 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

These are so cool - I'm such a sucker for a good tote bag!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top