Pedi Princess, Candy Toes

Sunday 8 March 2009
Going for a pedicure is one of those luxuries that I don’t get to do whenever I need to update my toenail colour. Actually… I never get pedicures. I don’t have the patience, time or money to go whenever I want. So when my friend got me a pedi voucher for my birthday I was pleasantly surprised. It’s such a great gift and to make it even better she agreed to go with me and also get a pedi so we could chat and catch up and enjoy it together.






The voucher was for Skin Sense Day Spa. We arrived, got a bottle of wine, picked our colours and had a whole hour of girly heaven.
It was such fun and I felt truly renewed and proud of my new candy toes. It was great not having to pay but it’s a great gift to give and also a great way to chill out and come away with cute, colourful tootsies!



I loved it so much I’m going to go again for Mothers Day with my sister. It’ll be the perfect gift!












P.S. Don’t be afraid to get a really exciting, fun colour to show off! xoxo

















0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top