Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 5 June 2012
So many things so be grateful for.... Lucky Coco
I had a rather chilled weekend. A birthday on Friday for one of my favourite friends which brought together a lot of fun and frivolous drinking… great times. This is what I learned;
  • The last couple of months I've discovered a lot about myself. I know exactly what I like and what I don't like and what I like I've grown to love. I keep what I love very close. The Famous Four could we be a better flock?
  • Having laser done by a lovely gay man is a scary thought. Until you meet him and realize next time you go you'll ask for him personally, my how times have changed.
  • There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. I hate you doubt.
  • You're right, all guys are the same. It has nothing to do with you exclusively dating douchebags…
  • Design is… patience. That spinning ball of death, it teaches you a lot about life and relationships too, just wait and breathe.
  • Boys if you don't like Calvin Klein models don't expect us to look like Victoria's Secret Angels.
  • I love bears. Tiny cubs… can we be friends? Think its the idea that they get to hibernate and I don't… I want to be a bear.
  • Never give up trying to get what you want. Where there is love and inspiration you can not go wrong.
  • I am totally in love with the path my life is on right now. It feels good to know I no longer have your emotional baggage dragging me back. Grin.
  • Parys is a place to call home. Knowing my family lives there gives me any excuse to go there whenever I want, blessed.
  • Sleepy Sunday night crosswords. That’s all.
Have a beautiful week fallen leaves, keep warm.

Xoxo

PS. After all that’s said and done, I am not the lonely one.


Sigh. What magic words.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top