Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 22 February 2011
Sing me a song and we might dance!
 I had such a fantastic weekend. I wish I could replay! This is what I learned.
  • I have a cold. In the middle of summer! If this is my body trying to tell me to slow down its got another thing coming. Psh.
  • Warpaint is my band of choice at the moment... Between them and Bat for Lashes my ears are happy.
  • Staying in on a Friday night is bliss. Especially with great company and good wine.
  • Scrapbooking is really not my thing. I am much happier to design a page on my Mac and print it out!
  • Id rather have a bunch of Protea’s than a bunch of roses, *thank you.
  • Autunm is coming, there are leaves everywhere!
  • Puppy looooves to play and chase leaves.
  • Some people just don’t understand the meaning of the word ‘NO’.
  • I have made lovely friends at my office.
  • Radium Bar is the oldest bar is Jozi and it is fantastically real.
  • Fratelli’s in Greenside on a Sunday is divine, its all about sun, great company and live music!
  • Seeing old friends and making new ones makes for interesting conversation.
  • The future is exciting and uncertain and maybe a little unstable and I love that!
Xoxo

PS. When one door closes... twenty doors open... *preferred!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top