Fashion Friday

Friday 25 February 2011
See, look, look at all the pretty!
Sometimes you see something on someone in the street and you just WANT it. I’m not like that. I see something on the net and I want it! I recently came across a blog that I really love. Strictly images and the occasional bitch quote,  Hayky Loves is a blog where I want... I want a lot of the clothes in her pictures. I have a few wants for my next pay cheque. They consist of:
  • A hat, as above
  • White skinny jeans (dono if I can pull these off...)
  • Crown-braided hair. (under the hat) easily done!
  • A double chain shoulder strap by Coco Chanel (naturally)
  • Black round toe wedges
  • Crazy cool headphones!
  • A secretly hidden tattoo... *maybe

Fab! Thank goodness its payday... Off to the shops...  “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” - Coco Chanel

Have a great weekend fashion fairy’s!

xoxo

PS. Undercuts on girls scare me a little...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top