Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 8 February 2011
"I'll stay here with you." ... "Thank you, don't leave me?" ... "Never."
I lived this entire weekend with very little sleep! Bridesmaid duty is awesome and tiring. This is what I learned.
  • Girly weekend, pink limo and new friends made this one of the better weekends of the year.
  • One wrong digit in the GPS can send you in the opposite direction. So far in fact that you end up taking 3 hours to get somewhere. Disaster!
  • Being barefoot on a summers night is still one of my favourite things and something I forgot in my busy life.
  • Good things come to those who wait, and my work appreciates my hard work. Love my job.
  • You can fit an entire bottle of Champagne in one of those pimp cups, amazing and convenient!
  • ‘Portuguese time” is a real thing, a 2-and-a-half-hour real thing!
  • Making new friends is easy when the bridesmaids are so fantastic... *love you guys!
  • 'Sailorette' is a super awesome theme for a Kitchen Tea/Bachelorette, trust me ;)
  • A death in the family really puts things into perspective. No time to waste.
Xoxo

PS. I’d like to hide in a box, just like these lassies. Thank you and goodbye.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top