Printing Fashion

Tuesday 17 August 2010
Sometimes I look at photo shoots of fashion and models and I just have to put it away and prepare for a nap out of pure boredom. I completely understand that in this modern day in age where everything has been done and the difference between this and that really is only by the skin of its teeth... or lack of.

So you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this Gucci shoot by Mitchell Feinberg pictured on vi.sualize.us. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it was done in 2008! Shock horror, its old news! But it is just so beautiful I had to share. Whoever thought that a photo without the product would make me want the product even more.

I then did a little more research into the man himself and was pleasantly surprised by his simple yet punch-packing website. I highly recommend the cars section. God bless you Mr. Feinberg.

Xoxo

PS. Powder perfect pictures!











0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top