Weekend Learning's

Monday 7 November 2011
Top hats, Pearl and The Beard and The Queen of Hearts.
A huge weekend with the people I love. I could honestly end this post right there, but I won't. This is what I learned;
  • You can walk a cat on a leash. It might look funny, very funny, but its effective.
  • I like when you smile, but I love it when I’m the reason.
  • There are signs everywhere. You just need to decided how you’re going to interpret them.
  • Stabilising to new medication sometimes becomes harder than expected. Eish.
  • Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history: Spades- King David, Hearts- Charlemagne, Clubs- Alexander the Great and Diamonds- Julius Caesar.
  • I love the name Charlemagne, I will use it one day. On that note as well and on Movember, the King of Hearts in the only King without a Moustache.... Fascinating.
  • Dancing on grass, under the palm trees and blue skies in the summer heat is one of my favourite things to do. Tropical Parties are the best.
  • Sometimes going out with just the boys to a ridiculous trance party to a gay club in town is just enough weird to remind me how fantastic my life really is.
  • Apparently I suit top hats, thank you. *Next time.
  • O.P.I’s nail polish colour in “Hot and Spicy” is a great coral, orangey colour. It is the perfect Thanksgiving shade.
  • I made a lot of good decisions this weekend, and a lot of them had to do with forgiving and letting go.
  • I’m loving Pearl And The Beard, specifically ‘Sweetness’. “Sweetness, we see the exact same sunrise, cause I’m drunk, I’m drunk on your love.”
  • Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
  • Sundays with all of you make my heart sing, I am blessed, thank you.
Loves please don’t forget to vote for Coco, click the red button and ask all your friends! Voting closes THIS Wednesday! Thank you.

xoxo

PS. "I will dare to just do what I do, be just what I am and dance whenever I want to"- Beverly Williams.

...or ankles... tee hee.
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top