Movember

Wednesday 2 November 2011
Which mo are you?
So its mo time again! Yay! There is nothing sweeter than seeing a whole table of men at the bar supporting a tash. Cute. I do not know if it is the fact that I was born in the eighties, or maybe my love for seventies crime fighters or a little bit of crushing on the village people but I love it!

Truly the main reason I love it is because it is for a good cause.

Wiki says: “Movember is an annual, month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November. The event was conceived in 1999 by a group of Australian men from Adelaide.

Since 2004, the Movember Foundation charity has run Movember events to raise awareness and funds for men's health issues, such as prostate cancer and depression, in Australia and New Zealand. In 2007, events were launched in Ireland, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, , Denmark, Greece, Spain, the United Kingdom, Israel, United States and our luscious South Africa. And In 2010, Movember merged with the testicular cancer event Tacheback.”

Get involved, go to the Movember site {here} to help and donate.

I love a good moustache. In fact I did a whole article on the Mo. Read it {here}. More mo awesome to follow!

Don’t forget to vote for Cocobutton for the SA Blog Awards, click the red vote button and confirm the email and its done!

Xoxo

PS. Shady as a lady in a moustache. 


Power to the tash, er... ring.
You can support at any age...
Or any breed...
Even a girl can do it! Anything for my boys.
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top