Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 25 October 2011
Bitches be lovin' this summery shiz.
A good weekend as usual. House sitting and cat sitting causes some more interesting outcomes. This is what I learned:
  • Cats shed a lot of hair. Dust Busters are great in this regard.
  • I am a fan of heat waves, 37 degrees in the shade, hell I’m happy.
  • Talking with quiet confidence will always beat screaming with obvious insecurity.
  • Vixi can pull off any look, even Robocop sunglasses from The Street, Deadmau5 is going to be wicked.
  • I forgot how much fun Greenside is, its good to party like a rockstar.
  • The Street still has completely awesome and unique pieces. The people who own it are just as wonderful.
  • It’s amazing to have someone who will never let you down! A rare and special trait.  
  • Daria Nepriakhina designed this lovely Coco logo, I wish it was mine. Inspired to give Cocobutton a makeover.
  • I love sitting with the girls next to a river sipping wine in the heat of summer, blissful I say, blissful.
  • I am loving the floral trend, flowers please!
  • Birthdays with wonderful folk who understand the 5 days a week you share with them can sometimes be just what you need to laugh so hard your tummy hurts.
  • Rugby, Braai and Cricket all crammed into a Summer Sunday is exactly how I want to spend my days.
  • Living alone makes me realise what a clean freak I am... After you’ve finished with the plate wash and put away... The end.
Xoxo

PS. Big dreams, good music and expensive taste.


Something to live by as a Designer...


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top