Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 11 October 2011
Jozi, summer, good music, colourful life.

Weekends are coming fast and furious as the end of the year draws closer. Its scary. We’re already half way through October! This is what I learned;
  • With my low immune system at the moment, driving in a convertible is a bad idea. However, this hairstyle is perfect for it.
  • Symphonic Rocks was unbelievable! It is times like these when I am so proudly South African it feels like my heart is going to burst with happiness!
  • Gold plated bulldog statues are kitch but cool.
  • FNB Soccer City is as epic as you think it is!
  • One awesome band, two great girls, four elephants, five sips in a pink flask and one million balloons... Coldplay blew my mind.
  • One day I want to go to Holi (a religious spring festival celebrated by Hindus) commonly known as the Festival of Colour, all I can say is wow, what could be better than throwing powdered pain at each other?
  • When you open your car door and someone puts their jacket on you before you get out to keep you warm... heart smiles are inevitable. Hash tag CUTE!
  • I am obsessing over Lykke Li, especially ‘Little Bit’. Honest lyric writer with fab style, we’re winning!
  • I am not a fan of people with dry skin... Get some moisturiser PLEASE! Freaks me out.
  • Death Junkie is an awesome website, I like that its a bit creepy and dark and you cant really look at it at the office without making employees uncomfortable.
  • The new Country Road’s summer mens collection is delish... Cant wait to see all them hotties kitted out. Prr!
  • Dancing on the roof in Jozi... There are no words... Kick it!
  • If you are brave to say goodbye life will reward you with a new hello. Its hell of a scary but it works.
Have a beautiful week little ponies, this weekend ill be Cape Towning again. Bliss!

Xoxo

PS. I love Photo’s because the best thing about them is they will never change... even when the people in it do.

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top