Weekend Learning's

Monday 3 October 2011
Warm home-made bread and butter in the rain... colourful
A rather wonderful weekend again. I think I might have had an epiphany on Friday. It seems to have cleared my mind and I am not worried about anything anymore. What will happen will happen and I like not knowing what is around the next corner. This is what I learned;
  • I love Afrikaans. Its a soothing language and wonderful culture that I want to keep with me no matter where I go.
  • I find comfort in the fact that I have friends I can rely on in both the bad and the good.
  • Whenever I get together with my work friends, we will talk shop and if you’re not in the industry maybe you should stay home, you’ll be less ignored.
  • The Gay Pride Parade (Joburg Pride) is a wondrous site! Any excuse to wear a moustache and pretty multicoloured eye shadow.
  • Good Luck must be my favourite SA performers at the moment, Juliet rocks my world! She dances and sings like a rock star, its insane!
  • There’s a fine line between being tanned and looking like you’ve rolled in Doritos.
  • Driving during the biggest thunder downpour is a bad idea (I know, I was in the thick of it) rather pull over.
  • Sunday bread making is bliss. The smell is heaven!
  • Sunday homemade luncheon is even better :) thanks!
  • Sometimes the people you think will be in your life forever, really don’t deserve to have that kind of longevity.
  • Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Xoxo

PS. To the world I may just be one person but one day I will mean the world to one person. 

Hugs, I want more.
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top