Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 18 October 2011
Pretty life you lead over there Coco...
Another weekend loved and gone. My weekend stretched from Thursday night to Tuesday morning, so I got in a serious amount of weekending in. loving life. This is what I learned;
  • Absenthe, it is as evil as it was when I was 18.
  • For the first time in a long time I was sad to pack my bags for my holiday destination.
  • I love to people watch at the airport, there really is a special breed there.
  • Tying a cherry stem in my mouth in a knot is something I can do... And quite well.
  • I am bulldozing the old memories with ones which are a million times better.
  • Those Rosti’s and Mules at The Biscuit Mill, get better every time, and I have had them a lot.
  • Going to a dress up party as Alice in Wonderland is effortless when you have a wardrobe like mine.
  • The new phone era has ruined romance, when you called and said “I just called to hear your voice.” heart. Skipped. Beat.
  • If you’re both not seeing anyone else it means your dating, fact. Accept you got swallowed.
  • The Grand’s giant pizza’s are perfect to share with special people. The view... Well she’s beautiful.
  • Sitting outside, with the sun on my back, rugby to the front, bestie to my left and sea to the right, perfect cherish moments.
  • I have a love hate relationship with sand in my shoes.
  • One Day is showing at Cinema Nouveau. I highly recommend it. Beautiful movie! Jim Sturgess is yum and so was the company. A perfect ending to my perfect weekend.
A four day week... Hope this meets you with life and love.

Xoxo


PS.  When you let go of the past, something better comes along.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top