Weekend Learning's

Monday 1 August 2011
Dance like no one is watching...
 This weekend I celebrated my birthday and went to a dear friends funeral. Talk about bitter sweet! This is what I learned.
  • Female designers are a rare commodity. I’m proud to be one.
  • I have amazing people in my life and I am blessed with an abundance of them.
  • Tea in a flask might have saved my life when it was –1 on Saturday morning.
  • I struggle at funerals. Nyiko, I miss you.
  • People are shocked when they see a girl getting her head shaved, come on people its 2011.
  • This birthday was the best birthday ever, I want to do it all again.
  • Buddah Ta’s platters are delicious, but watch out for the garlic, woa.
  • Some people just don’t know what respect and manners are, good bye.
  • Sometimes talking till the sun comes up is the best part of the night.
  • It is amazing what scent does, yum.
  • I like making art with Smarties, colour and chocolate, a designers dream come true.
  • I am happier in hot weather, I cant wait for this cold to go.
  • The best times are always the unplanned moment which creep up on you and wash your memories in warm sunshine.
Xoxo

PS. “You’ve changed...” reply: “Good, I didn’t like the old me anyway.”


Not that I am unhappy, just an interesting way to look at it.
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top