Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 22 March 2011
Krr krrrr! Black and White... I love you.
This weekend was the first long weekend I have spent at home in Jozi in almost 2 years. I have to be honest... I got a lot done. Fun.
And these are the weekend learning’s:

  • Irish Car Bombs are the most revolting shooter I have ever had, face pulling stuff!
  • Getting ready for a night out with a girlfriend reminds me of my teenage years. Kinda cool.
  • Buddah Ta is still a gorgeous venue and I have heard the food is just as amazing at the décor, *note to Coco, must try this out!
  • Everyone should have a night out of just crazy dancing. If you cannot dance that’s fine too, just don’t jump on the stage... lady in purple I am talking to you!  
  • Running in the rain is fine by me, lets go play in it!
  • There is only one thing to do when the weather is crappy... go out and buy ingredients and make Bloody Mary’s, you know it little tomato!
  • I still love Espresso’s (the place *4th street in Parkhurst and the drink.)
  • Sometimes the rain can break, or in our case, make a party.
  • I love sunglasses with unique details, fellow blogger Megan has stunning dragonfly sunnies from Really Really. *Fridays Fashion will be on Sunnies, thanks Meg!
  • The Kings Speech is a brilliant film, I am still and always will be, a huge fan of Helena Bonham Carter, even when she plays a safer role like the queen.
  • Willoughby & Co’s prawn rice paper wrap is... to die for to put it mildly.
  • I love ‘The Go! Team’sApollo Throwdown (Star Slinger Remix) play it for me baby!
  • I desperately want to go for an advanced driving course. Got to channel this need for speed into something.
  • Do the tiger dance for me!
  • I miss you Lomo... tbc

Xoxo

PS. “Coco you’re a little different...” “Well you’re just like everyone else...” Coco walks away in boredom.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top