Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 15 March 2011
Another beautiful blissful weekend. Thank you to all, this is what I learned,
  • The Westcliff has yummy beef skewers and the best view of Jozi.
  • Getting a potjie pot for a gift for a Kitchen Tea is a unique and very well received gift. I win!
  • Autumn is on its way. Its getting cooler in the evenings, although that is very possible after a 33 degree day.
  • I love watching the leaves dance and swirl from the speed of my car in my rear-view mirror.
  • Splinters are still as sore now as they were when I was 5.
  • I desperately need a new pair of black pumps.
  • Do not ever leave a wine bottle unattended when there are thirsty Tannies around.
  • Watching people jump in the pool at a house party is still fun, although I always get stared someone is going to chuck the little blonde person in!
  • I still want my all white, white, white house and cannot wait to meet her.
  • I'd rather look back at my life and say, "I can't believe I did that!" instead of saying, "I wish I did that.."
Xoxo

PS. Song of the week, The Black Keys- “Baby I’m Howlin’ for you”

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top