Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 1 March 2011
Coco taking Jozi by storm... haha!
What a weekend. I am seriously challenging the ‘work hard, play hard’ theme. These are the weekend learning's!
  • Higher Ground has the yummiest bacon and haloumi salad. I doubt its healthy at all but who cares.
  • Four girls in stilettos jump-starting a car is something of a spectacle. Yes there were some hanging jaws. Haha!
  • Patron-on-feet is a sad thing. Especially when its most of the bottle! Pourer fail. Glass in foot is also a foot fail.
  • I hate drama, please take it somewhere else.
  • Short red nails is always sexy. Varnish of choice is Essie’s Rose Bowl, a passionate red! :P
  • Being a VIP at the golf is the only way to go.
  • No matter how old I get, I still love sitting in the car with my girlfriends playing music. Bop-bop!
  • Little girls shouldn’t be playing in a womans world! You’re out of your league honey.
  • It still shocks me when I meet someone crazier than me... Fathering a pile of coins and rapping them in a lemon blankie is nuts! Nice to meet you!
  • The Office in Greenside is  so lovely, I am never disappointed.  
  • I love my friends.
Xoxo

PS. Someone told me my theme song should be “A Girl Like You” by Edwyn Collins. I agree... For this week at least.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top