Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 28 August 2012
Good bye my Leo and August month, you were amazing!
Spring has definitely spring and I no longer have to wrap myself up and bundle out of the door from venue to venue. Sporting tiny pumps and lady dresses is one way to describe this weekends attire. It was divine to see my beautiful friends looking spritely in their frocks. This is what I learned;
  • Friends are kisses blown to us by angels… then who are all these angels I am surrounded by? Blessed. Traded in those kisses for the real deals.
  • The human brain can only maintain 150 stable social relationships… interesting fact.
  • Thank you Heidi Brauer for my magic wand it is on my desk now prompting me on daily to do magical things! A Fairy God Mother's daily push ^_^
  • Magic wands also actually make amazing swizzle sticks!
  • There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore line no matter how many times it is sent away.
  • “Do I haunt you there, there in the space I don’t fill, the hollow in you?” Daily Haiku on love by Tyler Knott Gregson. Yes, I know he is becoming a regular but honestly if you are this good to move me with your words weekly, you will make the Learning's every week.
  • Pinkie Fest is a party full of the colour I'm not fond of but I will wear anything for a good cause and great company. If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong!
  • Those who hate me motivate me, those who I love inspire me, PLEASE I beg you, hate me more dear. Smirk.
  • I am so happy with the path my life is on right now… I don't think I'd change a thing, freedom is blissful. And if I did change it, it would have to be a force of nature to tame Coco.
  • Becoming a vegetarian has been a lifestyle that’s been a long time coming for me and its finally turned that corner when I feel physically ill when I eat meat. Who knows if it will last forever but for now, no bacon for Coco and I'm totally okay with that.
  • Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
Have an amazing sweet weekend my pink dusted angels, for spring is upon us. And remember, be soft, do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the  pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place, and it is because you are a part of it.

xoxo

PS. In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.


mmm hmm...


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top