Weekend Learning's

Wednesday 30 May 2012
daniel egneus, amazing!
Learning new things every weekend always makes for a perfect weekend. Here are some points I would like to share with you;
  • Mango will order the jacket you want if you are an extra extra tiny size. They will also deliver it in ample time, thank you Mango Sandton City for being so helpful.
  • My first Shabbas was interesting… gossiping with little teenage girls, wine, lots of food and a lot of people kissing me, loved it! haha
  • "Hmmm… weird… you're built funny." Tyler Knott Gregson's Orthopedic Surgeon said... I like this because it is something I would say to myself while looking in the mirror and can imagine my reflection saying… "GOSH, so are YOU! Who should we call?"
  • Also Twitter is an amazing thing. Its the only platform I can say "Tyler knott Gregson has taken my heart" and get a response from him, himself! Amazing…
  • Imagine meeting someone who understood even the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul…
  • Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.
  • Being turned away from an event is actually a blessing is disguise. Stumbling onto my old favourite annual German School Beer Fest was uber divine.
  • Schnapps is only good in one flavour, Lemon.
  • Driving around laughing at nothing in particular but at everything important… bliss.
  • In a room full of people you're always the first person I look for.
  • There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book. Its time you close the book dear.
  • An engagement party for one of my oldest friends brings a warm and full feeling to my heart, all I want is love for the beautiful people in my life.
  • Daniel Egneus is inspiring the smarties out of me! I'd describe the artist as a 'romantic grim illustrator', right up Coco's dark alley.
  • Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
Have a good week, may your face be as smiley as mine is.

PS. "There is a calm in me, and with my hand on your neck, you will feel it too." Daily Haiku by Tyler Knott Gregson *sigh


Ah Coco... you took the words right out of my mouth.



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top