Weekend Learning's

Monday 19 March 2012
Fairy dust a weekend to be almost perfect...
Doing something random and something you know you probably shouldn’t do on the weekend often leads to a better weekend that expected. Quietly becoming a recluse doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m not leaving the house, it just means I’m not leaving the house with the usual people. This is what I learned;
  • I need to spend a Friday night in sometimes in order to get over the ridiculous 70 hour work week I achieved. Sleeping 14 hours is evidence alone that I was... drained.
  • Flu will not leave the body until it feels you deserve to be left alone. Two weeks of it was my punishment I guess.
  • Holding a banana peel over a bruise for 10 to 30 minutes will remove it's colour... I have yet to try this out.
  • I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.
  • My heart is a beehive, every person I love has their own little hexagon. Sometimes you have to be brave enough to know that some people my not be in your life, but they'll always be in your heart.
  • I like, love espresso. The shakes that come with it might be annoying but are definitely worth it.
  • Washing my sisters hair because she just had her nails done resulted in uncontrollable laughter, armpit in face and a lot of wet items of clothing. Hysterical, good times.
  • Traffic on a Saturday is like having to wear a uniform... or a bra, its just uncomfortable.
  • Sometimes you do not realise how lost you really were until you feel like you’ve been found again.
  • In "Pinky and the Brain," Brain’s name is supposed to be an acronym for “Biological Recombinant Algorithmic Intelligence Nexus”
  • The cure for anything is salt water; sweat, tears, or the ocean. I’ve done the other two, cannot wait to go to the ocean.
Have an amazing two day week loves! Hope you celebrate your Human Rights Day with love.

Xoxo

PS. You make me smile all over my face. 

 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top