Weekend Learning's

Wednesday 14 March 2012
black on black. Sexy.
Eeep! With all the manic at work this weeks Weekend Learning’s are a little late. Sorry folks, cannot be helped. This is what I learned;
  • I love the term “going gorilla's”. I seem to be living by this... Go mad Coco, go mad!
  • Patton Oswalt is a ridiculous and hysterical comedian. Someone played me some of his stuff this weekend and I was in tears... He was also Remy from the film Ratatouille... No wonder I love him.
  • I think its comical how many people think every word I write on my blog is about them... Ego much? “I bet you think this blog is about you, don’t you, don’t you...”
  • IndieFest was amazing! There is nothing better than dancing around like a nut to songs you’d never really hear anywhere else. Thanks Eleanor Queen and your little troops for a roaring Friday.
  • Sometimes I forget my size and should dance further away from large individuals. Being knocked onto my bum was luckily hilarious... Coco has a blue cheek... And not on my face.
  • Sometimes I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life.
  • I love cream cheese on toast, just add black pepper because it makes it that much more delicious, mmm.
  • Speaking of feeding, Doggy Dinner Direct is a company where you can order online for your fluffy pup or cat and they deliver right to your door! So wonderful! I love you guys, so does little Louis, my handsome Pekingese.
  • Staying in with my sister, getting DVD’s and Thai and talking about nothing really other than why the duvet is so nice and poofy is one of my favourite things to do. Makes my heart and feet warm, *giggle.
  • It’s strange how one good night message can make everything feel okay again, even if its not.
  • Love and Other Drugs is just another movie where there’s some basket-case chick and she wins the hottie and he decides to stay with her even though she’s going to end up like a zucchini one day... Psh... Where do these movie folk fabricate these men from? Really.
  • Stable has got to be my favourite site at the moment. Truly inspiring, a little dark and dirty too, prrrr check it.
  • I'm quietly obsessing over shiny black on black. Although I always have... Maybe its the place I’m in. Pass the emo.
  • You are so delicious, I might call you gravy... mmm mmm MMM.
Have a gorgeous week loves, and if you don’t, I know a Panda who gives amazing pep talks... Mmm... Pep talk panda... I love her.

Xoxo

PS. There’s beauty in the Breakdown
Or a panda... x

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top