Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 6 March 2012
A heavy drowning heart might look like this, perhaps.
Weekends seem to be coming fast and furious these days. Its almost impossible to keep up especially when one keeps so busy. Before you know it, it’ll be Easter again. Gosh. This is what I learned.
  • I really hate driving all over the show, spending ample time in the car is not my idea of fun.
  • I have decided to stop wasting my money and start saving the little that I have for the bigger picture... Watch this space.
  • A relationship with no trust is like a cell phone with no service, all you can do is play games. Thanks for proving that to me.
  • Bingo Players was amazing, they really are serious performers! Shame about the venue.
  • My girls and I can sneak into any venue. Hearts beating, big smiles and a little giggle can get you anywhere.
  • Autumn is definitely on the way, it might still be 30+ during the day but the chill of the wind is so cold. Need cuddles.
  • ‘Me Time’ is a divine little mani and pedi spot in Parkhurst. Sitting in a giant massage chair while two people work on you is heaven and a real pamper session. Doing it with your bestie and talking absolute hogwash makes it even more relaxing... Watch out for the paraffin dip, yowza! Hot!
  • Bottega is amazing. Sitting in the sun under the water mister loving the beautiful people and sipping on the most delicious cocktails must be one of the best things to do on a Saturday afternoon. The portions are huge so go easy on yourself!
  • Sometimes it's hard to figure out who has your back, from who has it just long enough to stab you in it!
  • The Fire and Ice Hotel in Melrose Arch is still one of the most gorgeous places in jozi. It really is nippie so go now for a milkshake, nom! Good memories.
  • The best things in life are unseen that’s why we close our eyes when we kiss, laugh and dream.
  • Mezepoli is a Greek restaurant in Melrose Arch, their tapas are to die for. Munching over little meals of delight and finishing each others sentences makes for silent laughter (you know when you laugh so hard no sound comes out) and very sore tummy muscles. Beautiful!
  • When I have a one of The Counter’s brownies in my bag I clutch it that much tighter, you never know what freaks might get a whiff and try nab my bag!
  • Some peoples tattoo’s amaze me,must be the ex artist in me. I love the different hue's that the colours make on flesh tones... I wonder what hues I could make on my skin canvas...
  • Chilling out in the afternoon sun watching a damn fine drummer, eating Tokyo Star’s divine sushi (Coco highly recommends it! Delicious and reasonable) and sipping on Fat Bastard Sauv B is the perfect ending to a glorious weekend.
Thanks to all who participated, you’re my closed eyes moments.

xoxo

PS. I was a heavy heart to carry... he took me to the river where he slowly let me drown.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top