Weekend Learning's

Monday 27 February 2012
explore

Nothing ventured nothing gained. This weekend I ventured all over, this is what I learned;
  • The day Teddy Roosevelts wife died he wrote only these words in his diary; “The light has gone out of my life.” Sadly I relate at the moment. :(
  • I love going to warehouses for clients to see how the production factories work, I’m such a dork right? I could sit there all day with my hardhat on. Oooh what does this button do?
  • The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing.
  • You can really see the true hostess in people, delicious surprise apples in butternut soup and perfectly gorgeously set tables, not even the rain could ruin a beautiful Birthday.
  • Spending the whole of Sunday being obsessed with crosswords with a special friend was glorious. I’m still thinking in blocks, tiles, squares... Wait how many letters?
  • On that note... Sometimes I surprise myself with the extent of my English vocabulary, I actually knew off the top of my head the sound of ringing bells, 4 letters beginning with a p... Do you?
  • Arian Behzadi, good God man, your stuff is amazing. Medical meets design? think I’m in love, can we meet and debate?
  • You know you’re a real designer when a fellow creative asks you what flavour chips you want and you say “yellow.” PS, thank you for the tissues xx
  • Sometimes all you really need is to have someone who cares hold your face and say “You’re going to be fine, not today but until you are, I am here.”
  • Quote of the day; "Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. Means it's time for a promotion." Too True. The Devil Wears Prada.
  • Its really awesome to drive down a road and see a taxi with my logo on it, a bus with a design I did and a billboard with my branding on it, at least on the job front...  Its all gold.
  • When you’re emotionally dead your body is always drained, falling asleep and sleeping 13 hours cant be normal can it?
  • Life is to short to have a mediocre relationship, and if you’re willing to let the fireworks go... You don’t deserve them.
xoxo

PS. Being in a dark place only means I’m waiting for someone to bring me a box of matches. 

Adran Behzadi, amazing.

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Jaxi my love... Loving Adran Behzadi's work!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top