Weekend Learning's

Monday 20 February 2012
Art, coffee, sisters, friends, happiness.
This weekend really did not turn out the way I planned. But as usual, I learned. Here it is;
  • When I worked as hard as I did last week, the weekends seem to be even more precious, every moment counts.
  • I actually like power cuts. Candles add to any moment, even if its just drinking with friends, people look really beautiful in the candlelight.
  • Rosebank has become a really seedy area, hold onto your handbags and have your wits about you if you get left there.
  • Im addicted to tweed, I just want more of it, I love my new tweed pumps.
  • Sitting with my girls on the grass talking about issues and eating prawns and sipping vino, Saturday was amazing, my girls, YOU are amazing, thank you.
  • 4th Avenue Coffee Roastery is delicious and super fresh... My coffee addiction is growing... Crap!
  • Talking, dancing, just sitting with my sisters fixes everything, we draw strength from each other, nothing can beat the love of a real sisterly bond and I’m so blessed I have two!
  • There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you LAUGH so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.
  • My tweet about the Woolworths Taste Magazine made it into this months copy. I’m such a foodie dork! It really made my week!
  • I’m becoming obsessed with Silvia Pelissero and her watercolour’s. They are both haunting and seductive, got to get me one.
  • My doctor gives great advice; “you’re doing this for a guy? Jax stop doing so much for others and start doing stuff for yourself!” Done.
xoxo


PS. You are a perishable item, live accordingly.  

Point one...
Point two... the end.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top