Weekend Learning's

Wednesday 8 February 2012
Amazing... something to live by.
A very late weekend learnings coming up. Sorry loves it has been one of the toughest weeks ever and it kind of only a sliver of whats to come.
  • Nonna Mia is a delicious little Italian spot in Blue Bird. I especially love the bold and modern decorations. And they have a TV, winning.
  • A cluttered desk makes for a tidy mind... I’ve heard, or I’m trying to justify.
  • I’m in love with Awolnation especially 'Sail'. “Blame it on me being a different breed baby...” something I can live up to.
  • Local is definitely lekker, aKING, Zebra and Giraffe, 340ml, Lark, my list can go on and on. Jozifest was a ripper, I loved it.
  • Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one because those who fly solo often have the strongest wings.
  • You know you’re stressed you when you can sleep straight through one of Jozi’s famous thunder storms and not hear a peep.
  • Wolves Cheesecake has healing properties. When you’re feeling down, trust me, it’ll make you feel better... I’m going there after this post.

Have a lovely week angels.

Xoxo

PS. 'Dancing under a highway'

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top