Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 20 December 2011
Balloons, I love them.
 A little weekend Learning’s never killed anyone right? To be honest the weekends would be that much better if I didn’t have to go back to work on the Monday. Ew. This is what I learned;
  • I love the Cricket. Yes I am one of those girls who happily enjoys sports and screw you if you don’t like it. I wear white to test matches.
  • Men who act like children upset me.
  • I love how dead Jozi is at this time of year. A lot of people are gone and my city is peaceful and delightful.
  • Byzance is a secret gem is Lonehill which looks over a picturesque lake. Its beauty reminds me of Knysna... I smell a little Knysna trip in my future.
  • "Expectation is the root of all heartache." William Shakespeare.
  • I miss you. Dammit.
  • I am SUPER excited for my sudden New Year plans. Jozi infiltrating Cape Town isn’t really my idea of a holiday anymore. Vom.
  • The simple idea of no cell phone reception is the most exciting realisation of my holiday!
  • I think its scary when couples start to match. Matching phones, matching outfits, similar speak... Come on darling arn’t you your own person? Pathetic really.
  • I still love seeing balloons. Even if it is one silly red balloon running away on the highway. Blissfully depressing and wonderfully romantic.
  • Life is so much more enjoyable now that I’ve decided I just don’t give a fuck.
Have a stunning last week butterflies.

Xoxo

PS. "How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours." Wayne Dyer

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top