Weekend Learning's

Monday 5 December 2011
learn...
So little weekends left of 2011 and they just keep getting better, relationships keep blossoming and the realisation that this year has been both the best and the biggest year of my life. So many lessons learned and not one single regret. Not one. This is what I learned this weekend;

  • Drinking a milkshake with my sister will always be one of my favourite things to do. Strawberry for her, chocolate for me, since 1994. X
  • A sick puppy affects the entire home, the littlest member of the family is by far the most sensitive.
  • I love staying in on a Friday knowing that the weekend is going to be so huge and I am going to be so fresh. 
  • If you want to fly, you’ve got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
  • Going in a bus with your favourite people is really the only way to travel to a party.
  • Angels, I think this will be our theme to a lot of parties. Fly away with me. 
  • Deadmau5 was amazing. I loved it, I want more, I feel sorry for the people who missed out. 
  • Lindt now makes chocolate bears with heart necklaces. Goodness I love bears... BEARS! I want one.
  • There are far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.
  • I am thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I don’t want to be.
  • American Horror Story is my new favourite show. No I’m not twisted I just love a good scare and HELL this is scary... Trippy... Twisted... I love it... Dylan McDermott, hello yum! 
  • Being a super blonde is so much more fun, almost forgot what I was missing, good to be back.
  • Hello vintage crazy at Mr Price. Wow what amazing stuff! Whoever is organising it, keep on keeping on, you have a huge fan in me.

Xoxo

PS. If you don’t have anything nice to say, go fuck yourself.



Let go

1 comments:

Vixi Murray said...

WAHAHAHAHA!!! Go fuck yourself!!! HAHAHA! Love it!!! Angels forever babay! <3!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top