Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 13 December 2011
foxes, birds and fire. Prrr.
Sometimes I sit in my car and drive quietly and wonder what the point of it all is. The music might be playing and the people might be talking but I’m not really listening. I only really hear the thoughts in my head, watch the road and feel the tar beneath me. My thoughts might be screaming or softly bristling but they always have meaning and the meaning might not always be louder than the message but it’s always trying to say something. This might not make sense to you. I am share my thoughts and sometimes they do not make sense even to me, however, there is one thing I realised for sure this weekend... I’m done with the begging and the pleading and I am happy and I am glad and I am smooth sailing down my path and there is nothing you can do to bring me down or rope me back... I’m gone. This is what I learned;
  • If you’re always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you’re in? Enjoy the ride.
  • Christmas is still my favourite time of year, it makes you appreciate the friends and family you have and love.
  • Wrapping gifts is one of the best parts of Christmas.
  • I do not trust you, I am sorry I just don’t. Woman intuition? Perhaps.
  • I am going to dress up for Christmas, I am Christmas nuts, accept it.
  • Taking the wrong spool with the right Lomo camera to a special event is THE most disappointing feeling in the world! Meh.
  • I love the drive to Parys and I love the destination even more. I hope to spend more time there.
  • Sadly I am one of those people who will always cry at weddings, especially when it is my little cousins.
  • Getting married on a warm summers afternoon next to the river on the open farm surrounded by white decorations and crystals, beauty!
  • My new family is amazing! I cant wait to get to know them better! Love.
  • I want a little bird mobile, just because it feels like freedom.
  • Fireworks are still one of the most gorgeous inventions and simple loves of my life. More please.
  • I hate pretty boys. If it looks like you spent more time getting ready than I did, go bath in the river, alone.
  • Life is fragile, a scare can make you realise this.*get well soon please.
  • I want this Fox necklace. (fox mad, that’s me)
  • Spending Sunday saying goodbye is bitter sweet. I spent the day singing in my head “Don’t go, don’t leave, please stay, with me...” by Wretch 32... Love that song.
Have a great week puppy loves.

PS. No matter how old you are or how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their toy phone... You answer it. 


I am so in the {pause} right now and loving it.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top