Paradise - Inhaca - Mozambique

Tuesday 20 December 2011
Inhaca, I make you mine.
Excuse me while I pack my bags and go to Mozambique's Inhaca island. Paradise. Just thought id share with you. This is what I plan to do on my holiday;
  • Enjoy the lack of Cell phone reception.
  • Read my book.
  • Eat a lot of prawns.
  • Tan a lot.
  • Frolic in the sea.
  • Explore.
  • Love the 40 degree weather a LOT (this is the best part).
  • Eat more prawns.
  • Take a lot of photos.
  • Hug it out (because sun and sea makes me touchy-touchy).
  • Appreciate beauty.
  • Smash more prawns in my face.
  • Look for fishes around my feet in the water.
  • Miss the friends and family I wish were there.
  • Reflect on the tough year I’ve had and say good bye to it.
And most importantly, not have a care in the world.

I hope you’re going to paradise too.

Xoxo

PS. Your heart is free, have to courage to follow it... To an island paradise preferably.


para...
para...
para..dise
I've been to Mozam before and I am finally going back like I always wanted.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top