Fashion forward friday

Friday 3 December 2010
Black Swans.
Black Swan is hitting the airwaves. And for good reason! The last ballet movie I can remember was Center Stage. As much as I loved that movie, romantic, ballet, dance movies are a little less than what I demand from a good story line these days. Although when Center Stage came out in 2000 I was 15.

With the ballet trend looking to make a comeback with the release of the sinister Black Swan, I thought id dedicate this weeks Fashion Forward Friday to ballet style.

I’m loving these photo’s by Jan Masny. I used to be quite a good ballet dancer at 15… wonder if I can still do a pirouette…

Xoxo

PS. Just because you feel like an ugly duckling today, maybe tomorrow you’ll become a swan… or even better, a black swan.  





gorgeous!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top