Coco Wins!

Saturday 18 December 2010
Mouille Point by Cocobutton, on my Snow Cat Lomo.
Yay, I won! Thanks to Being Brazen and Identity I won the City Snaps competition! And just in time for Christmas holidays as well. 

It really is the strangest story. Monday was a really bad day at the office. That morning I had also been checking out the Christmas specials of camera's after my little Canon digi died. Then a lovely lady from Identity saved my day (and my mood) and told me i had won! 

The prize included a Canon Powershot A3100 Camera with accessories worth R1300 AND a Identity fashion gift card worth R500! Eeeek! 

I would just like to thank the wonderful people at Identity, I love you guys, you made my year!

Last years New Years Resolution was to enter every competition I lay my eyes on. That resolution has won me two very exciting prizes this year! I think I will make the exact same resolution this year. 

xoxo

PS. Smile! Here comes Coco with her new camera!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top