Meri Meri Delight

Wednesday 24 March 2010


















Everyone knows I am mad about Capcakes. I mean really, who isn't?
And today I stumbled upon this ground breaking invention of Cupcake Kits from Meri Meri.

The Meri Meri Shop are designers & publishers since 1985. 1985 was clearly a great year. On their website it says;

"They say one of life’s little secrets is discovering what you love to do, dedicating yourself to it and then watching everything else fall beautifully into place." I could not agree more!


These Cupcake kits are truly stunning. Here are my personal 3 favourite designs but there are lots more to choose from. I am completely in love with the
Bridal Shower Cupcake Set.

Their other categories include; Easter, Stationery sets, and sale items. This site is a must for adding unique and special details to any of your paper needs!

Xoxo

PS. Dear Mari Mari, please open a shop in South Africa, we need you!


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top