Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 4 June 2013
Just love, hold hands, touch, sniff nice things. 


When you sit back down at your desk on Monday morning and feel relief you know you've had a bit of an odd weekend. From Friday to Monday I really didn't imagine I'd have this feeling. I normally feel quite depressed to be back at work. I guess too much anticipation is a bad thing! Remind me never to do that again, *wink! This is what I learned; 
  • Friday migraines are no joke, no fun and have quite a domino affect on the rest of the weekend, bother.
  • Buying a big leather couch is quite epic. My first big buy for my cottage is officially paid for in full and is on the delivery truck on its way to Coco's Cottage, hells bells I am excited… more so that I don't have to visit @home to go and sit on the sister couch to just remind myself that I have bought it. Yay!
  • "Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways." - Psalm 119:37 
  • I am blessed to have beautiful friends. Spending time with them is both rare and precious to me. 
  • 'Vegetables' a book by James Peterson made for a lovely Birthday gift. You know a gift is a good gift when you want to keep it for yourself. 
  • "I'll uncross your arms and then I will become them. I'll hold you instead." - Tyler Knott Gregson.
  • Admire without jealously, praise without flattery, follow without imitating, and lead without manipulating. 
  • I can timidly say I have tried all three Frozen Yoghurt places in Jozi. These are; Wakaberry, Smooch and on Sunday I finally completed the trio with Filo. I must say Smooch is my favourite. Wakaberry is nice but a little bland and on the boring flavour side and Filo is ridiculously sweet and too runny. Smooch, you get Coco's kisses, especially your peanut and salted caramel mix, divine! 
  • "Don’t save things for a special occasion, everyday of your life is a special occasion!" - Thomas S Monson
  • I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
Keep warm and cozy loves, there's a cold front comin'!

xoxo


PS. If beauty were inches you'd go on for miles.

Always. Keep smiling, keep kissing.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top