Weekend Learning's

Wednesday 27 March 2013
The palette of Autumn I love;
white, cotton, touch, breath, feathers and amber.


The last weekend before I jet off on my London / New York trip. Yay! So glad! It was a lovely weekend though making sure I crammed in all my loved ones who I will miss. This is what I learned.
  • The sun is up the sky is blue it's beautiful and so are you!
  • You know how much Coco loves feathers? Well Feather Head People is my new favourite, blog you could call them. They create headpieces, dream catches, earrings even pieces for your favourite four legged friend! Too cute.
  • Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.
  • That awkward moment when someone is wearing more makeup than clothes… oops.
  • You just can't go wrong with red nails. Sexy.
  • Life is too short to spend another day at war with yourself, or anyone else for that matter.
  • “Sometimes I miss you, the way someone drowning, remembers the air.” - Tim Seibles. I feel this is going to ring quite strongly during my trip... sad face.
  • I am loving the Autumn colours (as above). The oranges, yellows and browns. The leaves falling and the nip in the air, it's fantastic!
  • Woolworth's Porcini mushroom pasta is one of my favourite quick meals at the moment. It is just so delicious. Woody mushrooms, fresh filled pasta and it cooks so quickly, instant delicious on demand! See {here} for instant yum!
  • "She’s a rare breed, matter fact, she’s an endangered species. Her heart’s been broken and just like mine it remains in pieces. But everytime we’re near each other; smile is all we can do, our shattered souls intertwine. I know I’ve felt the same kind of agonizing pain she’s been through and I find comfort in her grasp so I reach out with both arms"
Have a fantastic week my little filet mignons! You won't hear from me for a while as I globe trot in the snow and shop and explore and eat and and and… Don't forget me! Ill be back before you know it.

xoxo

PS. Move me.


It has to be said, Happy Anniversary Baby,
you are in my nature now, forever. x
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top