Weekend Learning's

Wednesday 13 March 2013
Dancing, with love under the trees, forever.

Moving weekend! And hell was it stressful. It is actually one of the top 5 most stressful things. And yes I know I'm not moving countries or anything. But living in the same room for 16 years… you collect a lot of stuff and become quite comfortable. And I'm still not one hundred percent into Coco's Cottage yet. But I'm getting there with a little help from my fantastic sister. I think the tear show on Sunday and the idea of double-breasted cupboard space pushed her into full gear. Thanks Pickle. Anyway, this is what I learned;
  • I love my new space. I especially love living alone but if I need someone or some pup they're just a phone call away.
  • There is no easy way from the earth to the stars but every time I look into your eyes baby, I feel a little closer to them. Yes I made this up myself.
  • Nice is Parkhurst still, in Coco's opinion, has the best breakfasts. The queue is evidence of this. I love the Scrummy Crumpets and if you are still scared of the sweet strawberries and syrup and salty bacon combo (you nut) there is always the heavenly Egg Baskets which are always a huge hit! Scrumptious!
  • Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
  • There is nothing more wonderful than a fantastic summer's day on the grass with both old and new friends enjoying a spot of tennis, a dip in the pool all dressed in white while the braai sizzles and the sun beams, what bliss you were Saturday.
  • Hello Miss Apple! Have you heard!? Well she's just the best thing since apple sauce! And her shipping is free over 50 Dollar, yay! Loving the chicken wishbone and anchor collection. Cute.
  • I loath, and it must be said, I LOATH people who cut down old trees. At our old house there is… was… (sob) an old 90 year old oak who stood tall and proud. Bastards cut her down and a couple of exquisite old jacaranda's too. Surely there are laws against this? Luckily we managed to steal a slice (cringe) of her to keep. Oh the remains… the horror… just because it can't talk and can't fight and can't bleed or speak it doesn't mean it isn't alive!! Haven't you people seen The Happening?! Sigh.
  • "She walks in beauty, like the night. Of cloudless climbs the starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright. Meet in her aspect and her eyes." - Lord Byron
Have a smashing week buttercups, in two weeks Coco is going to be jetting off to her two favourite cities, (apart from her precious Jozi) New York and London! Yay! Dream dream dream… see ya!

Xoxo

PS. "I've known others and I've loved others too, but I loved then 'cause they were stepping stones on a staircase to you."


Empty bed syndrome... always ^_^

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top