Weekend Learning's

Thursday 31 January 2013
Leslie Ann O'Dell, epic art... divine and disturbing.
Hello peaches. Last weekend of the first month of 2013, can you believe it! Utterly unbelievable. Life is flying by and I can hardly keep up. It is true what they say; the older you get the quicker it goes? I better keep living it to the fullest or I might miss a moment. This is what I learned.
  • This first point needs a little more than to just be a point. Friday was my Interbrand Day. What is this you ask? It is the anniversary of the day I started at this wonderful company… my second home. Five years! Yes that is right, I have been here at Interbrand Sampson for five long, hard and magical years. It was an emotional day and I am glad to say that I have no regrets for the people and things I have given up for my career. I love my job, my work place and the people. Proudly Interbrand Sampson!
  • Getting a new pair of glasses is too much fun! I'm loving my new rims. And having your eyes tested is an important thing. You really should start looking after yourself, we're not getting any younger kids!
  • "As you dissolve into love, your ego fades. You’re not thinking about loving; you’re just being love, radiating like the sun." - Ram Dass
  • I love Leslie Ann O'Dell. Some of her art is above. You know Coco loves macabre. She's not totally sick but a little dark and disturbing… quite moving, lovely.
  • I am obsessed with Peppermint tea. I thought I hated it. I tasted it once two years ago and cringed and now I cannot get enough… pass me another tea bag you tea pot!
  • Extend the life of your mani by waiting two full minutes between applying your base coat, polish and top coat. I like mine to last 7 days… that’s the test, and when I do it myself it does.
  • If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
  • I forgot how much I like Summer days in Greenside in the sun with my friends listening to music. Blissful.
  • "You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear." - Oscar Wilde. I love this... lala laaaa.
Have a divine week darlings, or whats left of it!

Xoxo

PS. All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.


How much do I love this? A LOT!
 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top