Weekend Learning's - Holiday Vibes

Tuesday 8 January 2013
Coco, light, love, sun, flowers, sunny skies, smiles, a perfect start to 2013!

I've never had a holiday where I've just let go and felt like I could do what I want when I want without a care in the world. Where I could just one day do nothing and one day do everything and still feel like both days were equally important as each other. I've also never had a holiday when I have been glued to someone so tightly that the minute our hands leave one-anothers' it felt as thought there was a cold and empty gap gaping in my palm. This is the kind of holiday I have been looking for all along and never knew it until now. This is not a Weekend Learning's, no no. This is a Holiday Learning's from December to January, 2012 to 2013, this is what I learned,
  • We have become inseparable and I am inlove with this fact.
  • The word “poecilonym” is actually the synonym to the word “synonym".
  • “Your lips are like wine, and I want to get drunk.” - William Shakespeare.
  • My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business. Mind your own problems before you talk about mine.
  • “Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.” - A.A. Milne.
  • When a guy can handle your flaws, love you on your moody days, and say you're beautiful in your sweatpants & PJs, he's worth loving.
  • Once the game is over, the king & the pawn go back in the same box. -Italian Proverb.
  • Cafuné (v.) running your fingers through your lover's hair. I LOVE this!
  • Don't mess with someone else's relationship just because you can't get one.
  • Whatever is true, whatever is noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy - think of such things. -Phil 4:8.
  • You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints?
  • And then my fair friends, last but not least a quote from my favourite poet, Tyler Knott  “I will thank the tides, for washing up my old soul, on your perfect shore.”  And oh so perfect it is. 
 I hope your year started as blissfully as mine did, happy 2013 angel dust.

xoxo           

PS. I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.



Something to live by, a life quote for you and Coco.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top