Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 3 July 2012
Gold blonde and charcoal grey, loving.
Another Monday knocked on my eyelids yesterday morning and I was saddened to know that again, the weekend had slipped through my fingers without me even having a chance to fully breathe her in deep enough to catch my breath. Sigh. This is what I learned,
  • A design trend I'm noticing is black and golds. Not kitch and bling, come ladies we're not going to the Carnival. I mean like the picture above, matt and natural strokes in hues of gold blonde and charcoal grey guns and concrete. Stunning! Totally going to introduce this designy fad into my wardrobe.
  • Seeing a dear friend after a year is a wonderful feeling. Especially when her move to Australia changed nothing but deepened the friendship. Beautiful!
  • Sleeping on the left side of the bed makes you more positive and cheerful, I read somewhere…
  • Fresh Alaskan Crab is one of those things I love. Oh its yum! And if I see it on the menu I have to order it, mmm mmm MMM!
  • "Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary simply by doing them with the right people." Nicholas Sparks.
  • China Town, hell I love that place. And the stuff we found there for next weekends ridiculousness, watch out people!
  • Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity.
  • Cows do have best friends and become stressed when they are separated, cute moo's.
  • Going to a peculiar event in town where people are dressed as feather lamps and 'The outer feeling of the lonely sand grain' is just a normal Saturday for me. Good vibrations…
  • Birdy's new album is too divine. I especially love "Help the People". Wow, teary stuff! What a voice, her's, not mine screeching in the car… tee hee.
  • I love vintage fans. I have one and it works… I think I'm going to start a small collection… a new random thing to collect. I also collect chopsticks, kitchen appliances, USB's and shoes… I'm not really a collector of sorts am I?
  • This week we begin the countdown till my birthday month. Moving into the the fifth astrological sign of the zodiac, the majestic Lion… its my time of the year… excited Coco, can't you just feel the energy in the air? RAWR!
  • The right ear is more efficient for listening to speech, while the left ear is better at listening to music.
  • "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want. And all that is left is compromised." Robert Fritz. I refuse to compromise for anything less than what I want ever again.
Have an amazing week little lions and sparrows.

Xoxo

PS. My fortune cookie read this weekend; "Anything is possible with a willing heart." mine is the most willing.
Live everyday like it's your last, and appreciate
everyone in your life. You never know when
they might leave you, love them.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top