Little Black Rain Cloud

Tuesday 14 June 2011
Fly away with me...
I haven’t done a Winnie the Pooh post in ages. It has been a tough day. Maybe it is because I was up at 5, maybe it is because some people are just ridiculous specimens, maybe it is because I still have a small but annoying cold which encourages sneezing on the hour every hour. Whatever the cause is, the day started in darkness. I know that is because it was 5am, I am not a plank thanks. But whenever I am in this mood a little song pops into my head. A song that I secretly sang in my head most of my teenage years. Sing it, it’ll make you feel better, or just watch the video.


I'm just a little black rain cloud
Hovering under the honey tree
I'm just a little black rain cloud
Pay no attention to little me
Everyone knows that a rain cloud
Never eats honey, no, not a nip
I'm just floating around over the ground
Wondering where I will drip...

Xoxo

PS. Tut-tut-tut, it looks like rain.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top