Coffee Kids

Wednesday 15 June 2011
Is that a Twitter bird on that Soy cup...? Found at {here}
This is so cute! A coffee cup with a little facie. I do not think I would be able to drink out of any of them, that does not mean that I cannot put them on my blog. I still have not found a great coffee place in Jozi which I truly, madly, deeply love. Any hints?

I do know that I am mad about that cute little espresso! Did you know that an espresso has less caffeine than a cup of coffee

A cup of drip brewed coffee has about 115 milligrams of caffeine, an espresso (and percolated coffee) about 80mg, while instant coffee has about 65mg of caffeine. Decaffeinated coffee is not totally caffeine free, containing about 3mg of caffeine. A 8oz can of Coca-Cola has about 23mg of caffeine, Pepsi Cola 25mg, Mountain Dew 36mg, and TAB 31mg. Tea has about 40mg of caffeine, while an ounce of chocolate contains about 20mg.

The first Espresso machine was introduced in 1822 by the French, but it was the Italians who perfected and distributed it.

Crazy! Happy drinking!

Xoxo

PS. I like you percolated ;)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top