Weekend Learning's

Monday 9 May 2011
Dark clothing, mice, horses food and pretty boys... prrr!
Starting the weekend with drinks at the office (*at 2pm) can often result in an eventful and exciting Friday night. Although with the winter chill hitting Jozi I find myself clinging to the couch and begging her to wrap me up and lock me in its padded arms forcing me to watch Project Runway reruns... Sigh. This is what I learned:
  • Swallowing your pride and being the better person is actually much easier than one thinks.
  • Leopard print is flipping all over the place on the Jozi night scene. I like it, but in subtle flashes. That leopard cat-suit is a no-no... yikes!
  • I love Master Chef Australia. Yes the theme song is cheesier that that guys cowboy boots and the judges are all derivatives of forgotten cartoon personalities but I love it! It is educational as well as riveting...
  • The Super in Parkhurst is wonderful. Delicious, quirky and comforting, Saturday mornings will always be tasty.
  • Boudin Blanc is a white sausage mainly consisting of white meat... Very interesting... I will make chipolata’s.
  • Winter makes me want to wear a lot of grey and black. This does not make me EMO!
  • I want a Hermes Pegasus lock for my travel bag.
  • I am madly in love with the ‘Mickey Ribbon Stool’. She was first unveiled at milan design week 2010. Gorgeous! Must have...
  • I think Vampire Diaries is so lame... But hell those boys are pretty!!!!!
  • I love my pup is my little heart. And his Mothers day gift of shredded brown packet and cute little growl was the best gift I could have asked for.
  • My Mother is amazing! Check out her website {here}
Xoxo

PS. Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top