Weekend Learning's

Monday 10 March 2014
Rumi, just love.


So, I'm really sorry I had to skip last weeks weekend learning's. But this girls got to earn her crust before she can blog. So I'll make this one a little longer than usual, okay? This is what I learned; 

  • “If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I bet they’d live a lot differently. When you look into infinity, you realize there are more important things than what people do all day.” - via Tallerthanlions
  • With all the dress-up parties I went to when I was younger, I can whip up almost anything and look on theme. Little things like this make me glad to be creative, every time, without fail. 
  • “Stay soft. it looks beautiful on you.”n. waheed  
  • I like sharing sandwiches with people who have similar tastes in sandwiches as I do. It makes the sharing a lot more more enjoyable when you want the other half just as much as you want to eat the other half. Thanks Kira. X
  • Linden, although a little… maybe a lot… rough around the edges… has many little cutie spots for you to go and take a peek at. There are gorgeous little coffee shops, gift shops, even cheese shops and bike shops. You'll be surprised how this tumbleweed town is sprouting tiny blossoms. 
  • “What happens when people open their hearts?… They get better.” Haruki Murakami
  • I am happy! Full heart, over worked and over spent, I look forward to every morning. Nothing really gets me down these days. Even though I am tired, I think my eyes sparkle, always just a little. 
  • I'm in love with the brain in his pretty head and all the magical places it takes me. 
  • “The earth laughs in flowers.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • I have not visited sweet Soweto in many moons. On Sunday I popped in for a coconut a kebab and some couscous. Some had cupcakes and while it was raining I felt SO blessed to be in the company of such inspirational souls. My feet might have been cold but my heart was warm. 
  • “Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.” Hunter S. Thompson
  • I am in the process of perfecting the coconut flour muffin. "A what?" You ask? Co-co-nut-flour. The benefits are extraordinary and they are super healthy. The moment they are ready for consumer consumption I will share. Munch.


Have a gorgeous week my glowworms! “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” - J.K. Rowling.

xoxo


PS. “Don’t waste sunsets with people who will be gone by sunrise.”

This is true, as I found in Soweto with my friends. Happy.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top