Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 18 February 2014
Ernest HemingwayThe Garden of Eden.



I've had one or two good Valentines Day's. But most of them have been merdé, you can look that up, its romantic and French for 'poo'. Having Valentines at the office is always weird. We have to do strange work posts about stuff we like and we get roses or cupcakes and I have to do some social media stuff which takes away from my real work but forces me to watch all the crappy love flowing on Facebook etc… it puts a weird mood on my Friday, and weekend. I'm not saying its bad, just odd. I think it is more evident when you are out and about on V-day. You're surrounded by couples. Some new, some old. But each one has a mystery I would love to know. Each ones face tells a story that sometimes, the other person at the table can't read, but I can. Sometimes you see two people smiling at each other and when one looks away, the others smile is wiped clean, there isn't even a stain of happiness left there, not even a lingering light in their eyes. Valentines, can't we all just be honest? It's an interesting day. This is what I learned;

  • Valentines Day couples are the scariest couples. Brrr! Shivvers! 
  • However… The best foreplay starts with "Good morning beautiful." giggle!
  • “Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.” Chuck Palahniuk 
  • I like tempura sushi so much that I actually search for it on the menu first before I look for anything else. If its vegetarian tempura Californian rolls (a rare delicious morsel) I will pay for your dinner. 
  • “Continue to love. Continue to forgive. Continue to grow.” - Chelsea Ayers 
  • I truly believe I am about to grow the best tomatoes simply because they are so cute and pretty those little tiny sprouts! But because I love them. Yes, I love those plants. 
  • "People are prettiest when they talk about something they really love with passion in their eyes." - K.v.h. I am quite enchanted by people with drive, passion and a lust for their career. Yes I guess you could say it turns me on. Prrrr, ambition… wink!
  • "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." Show me your elastic band you beautiful thing! 


This was a little bit of an odd learning's I know, a little fluffy, a lot of inspiration but there is just so much to do on the horizon, who can't help but feel inspired and lucky to be alive? One of my heroine's Stevie Nicks knows what I am blabbing on about; 

“If you can find a passion at a young age, somewhere between fifteen and thirty, if you can find that passion, I can pretty much guarantee you that you can be sixty-five and still love that passion and still have a reason to dance out of bed and down the hall every morning.” Stevie Nicks. Hope you dance all week long my little disco queens and kings! 

All my love...

Xoxo


PS. You don't have to give her the whole entire world to make her happy, just make her happy by sincerely giving her "You".

MWAH!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top